软文推广

扫一扫,联系编辑获得审核机会

联系客服

符合以下要求,获得报道机会

  • 1. 新公司求报道
  • 2. 好项目求报道
  • 3. 服务商求报道
  • 4. 新品上市爆料

当前位置:首页 > 开始创业 > 工作生活 > 正文

外贸术语有多少(做外贸必须要掌握到的100句专业术语)

 2022-11-25 16:25  来源:互联网  我来投稿

  外贸术语有:1、船上交货(FOB);2、成本、保险费加运费(CIF);3、货交承运人(FCA);4、工厂交货(EXW);5、成本加运费(CFR或c&F)等。

  1、船上交货(FOB):它指卖方在指定的装运港把货物送过船舷后交付,货过船舷后买方须承担货物的全部费用、风险、灭失或损坏,另外要求卖方办理货物的出口结关手续。本术语适用于海运或内河运输。

  2、成本、保险费加运费(CIF):它指卖方除负有与“成本加运费”术语相同的义务外,卖方还须办理货物在运输途中应由买方承担购货物灭失或损坏的海运保险并支付保险费。本术语适用于海运或内河运输。

  3、货交承运人(FCA):它指卖方应负责将其移交的货物,办理出关后,在指定的地点交付给买方指定的承运入照管。根据商业惯例,当卖方被要求与承运人通过签订合同进行协作时,在买方承担风险和费用的情况下,卖方可以照此办理。本术语适用于任何运输方式。

  4、工厂交货(EXW):它指卖方负有在其所在地即车间、工厂、仓库等把备妥的货物交付给买方的责任,但通常不负责将货物装上买方准备的车辆上或办理货物结关。买方承担自卖方的所在地将货物运至预期的目的地的全部费用和风险。

  5、成本加运费(CFR):它指卖方必须支付把货物运至指定目的港所需的开支和运费,但从货物交至船上甲板后,货物的风险、灭失或损坏以及发生事故后造成的额外开支,在货物越过指定港的船舷后,就由卖方转向买方负担.另外要求卖方办理货物的出口结关手续。本术语适用于海运或内河运输。

  6、船边交货(FAS):它指卖方在指定的装运港码头或驳船上把货物交至船边,从这时起买方须承担货物灭失或损坏的全部费用和风险,另外买方须办理出口结关手续。本术语适用于海运或内河运输。

  7、运费付至(CPT):本术语系指卖方支付货物运至指定目的地的运费。关于货物灭失或损坏的风险以及货物交至承运人后发生事件所产生的任何额外费用,自货物已交付给承运人照管之时起,从卖方转由买方承担。另外,卖方须办理货物出口的结关手续。本术语适用于各种运输方式,包括多式联运。

  8、运费及保险费付至(CIP):它指卖方除负有与“运费付至(......指定目的地)”术语相同的义务外,卖方还须办理货物在运输途中应由买方承担的货物灭失或损坏风险的海运保险并支付保险费。本术语适用于任何运输方式。

  9、边境交货(DAF):它指卖方承担如下义务,将备妥的货物运至边境上的指定地点,办理货物出口结关手续,在毗邻国家海关关境前交货,本术语主要适用于通过铁路或公路运输的货物,也可用于其他运输方式。

  10、目的港船上交货(DES):它系指卖方履行如下义务,把备妥的货物,在指定目的港的船甲板上不办理货物进口结关手续的情况下,交给买方,故卖方须承担包括货物运至指定目的港的所有费用与风险。本术语只适用于海运或内河运输。

  11、目的港码头交货(DEQ):本术语指卖方履行如下义务,将其备好的货物,在指定目的港的码头,办理进口结关后,交付给买方,而且卖方须承担所有风险和费用,包括关锐、捐税和其他交货中出现的费用。本术语适用于海运或内河运输。

  12、未完税交货(DDU):它指卖方将备好的货物,在进口国指定的地点交付,而且须承担货物运至指定地点的一切费用和风险(不包括关税、捐税及进口时应支付的其他官方费用),另外须承担办理海关手续的费用和风险。买方须承担因未能及时办理货物进口结关而引起的额外费用和风险。本术语适用于各种运输方式。

  13、完税后交货(DDP):它是指卖方将备好的货物在进口国指定地点交付,而且承担将货物运至指定地点的一切费用和风险,并办理进口结关。本术语可适用于各种运输方式。

  一.关于产品描述的常用短语:

  1.small size 小号

  2.medium size 中号

  3.large size 大号

  4.popularly salable 畅销

  5.salable items 适销产品

  6.demand exceeds supply.

  供不应求。

  7.our products are in heavy demand

  我们的产品需求量巨大。

  8.our latest design is very popular abroad.

  我们最新款式在国外非常流行。

  9.our products have won wide popularity in your country.

  我们的产品在你们国非常流行。

  10.an attractive packing will popularize your products.

  一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。

  11.please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.

  请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。

  12.we are in need of XXX.

  我们需要XXX。

  13.we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.

  我们对你们的产品质量很满意。

  14.we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.

  我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。

  15.having over xxx years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.

  对该业务有 XXX年的出口经验。

  16.your latest price list for XXX in various colours.

  你们各种颜色的XXX产品的最新价格表

  17.specifying sizes and designs.

  指定的规格和款式。

  18.if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.

  假如你们能够满足我们的需求,我们认为你方产品能在我们这儿市场畅销的。

  19.our xxx have become very popular on xxx market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.

  我们的XXX产品在 XXX市场已十分畅销,我们难以满足日益增大的需求。

  二.关于答复客户询价常用的英语函电短语:

  20.we will do our best to meet your demand

  我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。

  21.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.

  我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求

  22.we shall certainly meet our obligation.

  我们一定履行我们的职责。

  23.your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.

  你的不合理要求不能接受。

  24.your price is agreeable to us.

  你的价格我们接受

  25.we are agreeable to your views.

  我们同意你的观点。

  26.we agree with you on this point.

  在这一点我们同意你的看法。

  27.we do not agree to your proposal.

  我们不同意你的建议。

  28.both parties agree on the contract terms.

  双方同意合同条款。

外贸干货!最常用的80个外贸交易英语术语,做外贸 So easy

  三.关于交货期的常用英语函电短句:

  29.buyers do not agree to extend the time of shipment

  买方不同意展期交货。

  30.our shipment will prove to the satisfaction of your clients.

  我们的装运将证明令你们的客户满意的。

  31.we assure you of punctual shipment.

  我们向您保证及时交货。

  32.you may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.

  你放心我们将按时交货绝不延期。

  33.your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.

  你们延期交货将给我极大的麻烦。

  34.we would effect shipment of your order next month if your L/C could reach us before the 15th inst.

  如果信用证本月15日到达,我们将在下月装运。

  35.we will ship the goods immediately on receipt of your L/C.

  我们一收到信用证马上装运货物。

  36.we cannot ship your order on your designated vessel.

  我们不能在你指定的船上装运你的订单。

  37.there is no ship available this month.

  这个月没有合适的船。

  38.we regard it urgent to ship our order No. xxx

  我们认为我们的订单号XXX的急需装运

  39.it is necessary for you to deliver the goods in XXX.

  你们必须在XXX月交货。

  40.the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.

  信用证规定要在7月5日或之前装运。

外贸干货!最常用的80个外贸交易英语术语,做外贸 So easy

  四.回复客户来信的常用英语函电短句:

  41.in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:

  对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:

  42.please response to our question soon.

  请尽快回答我们的问题。

  43.we are sending you our catalogue separately.

  我们分别寄给你我们的样本。

  44.by separate mail.

  分别寄去。

  45.under separate cover.

  不同的邮包

  46.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.

  我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。

  47.your explanation does not satisfy us.

  你的解释不能领我们满意。

  48.have been informed by ....

  被告知....

  49.if possible, please also send us ...

  假如可能,还请寄.....

  50.we think it advantageous for you to accept our offer.

  我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。

  51.if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...

  假如你们需要这里没有包含的别的任何情况...

  52.please see that ....

  请注意....

  53.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.

  我们很难说服我们的客户接受这样的价格。

  54.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.

  谢谢你8月3日的询价。

  55.we are pleased to have your enguiry for ....

  我们很高兴收到你关于 XXX的询价。

  56.we are pleased to inform you that....

  我们很高兴通知你有关....

  57.we can offer you immediately....

  我们可以马上给你报价。

  58.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....

  我们很荣幸确认我们可以.....

  59.in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....

  关于答复你8月1日的邮件....

  60.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...

  回复你6月7日的询价,附件是我们....

  61.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...

  我们感谢你9月15日的来信,我们今天已经分别寄给你....

  62.we thank you for your E-mail of today. in which you enquire for ....

  我们谢谢你今天的E-mail 关于....的询价。

  63.we should be glad to receive further enquiries from you for prices and samples.

  如果你们能提供关于价格和样品的进一步详情我们乐意接受。

  64.we very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.

  我们非常遗憾我们不能供给你询价的小数量订货。

  65.we thank you for your intension to enter into business relations with us.

  我们感谢你打算和我们建立业务关系。

  66.please be informed that one of our endusers is in the market for ....

  请注意,我们的一个最终用户在做 XXX业务。

  67.we should be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.

  如果你能报最优惠的价格并注明交货期,我们会非常高兴。

  68.would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogues for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.

  请你提供我们XXX的全套样本供我们选择,并按此和你们询价。

  69.enclosed please find a full range of catalogues covering XXX enquiried for in your E-Mail of .....if you find any of the items of interest. please let us know and we will send you the samples.

  附件请看包含 XXX产品的全系列样本,这是你E-MAIL中要求的。如果你发现任何感兴趣的商品,请告知我们,我们将给你们寄样品。

  70.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.

  谢谢你于XXX日关于XXX的询价,我们非常遗憾的通知你我们暂时不能满足你的要求。但是,一旦我们能给你提供这些产品,我们会再联系你。

  71.should you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.

  如果你对我们的产品有任何其他的信息要求,请告知我们,我们会毫不迟疑的回复你。

  72.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.

  如果你们能以非常有竞争力的价格提供附件上询价的产品,我们确认会获得大的订单。

  73.we are in constant need of xxxx

  我们长期需要XXX。

  74.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.

  合同双方同意按下面的条款达成交易。

外贸干货!最常用的80个外贸交易英语术语,做外贸 So easy

  五.关于付款条款的常用短语:

  75.payment terms

  付款条款

  76.L/C at sight

  即期信用证。

  77.draft at sight.

  即期汇票。

  78.the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.

  合同规定信用证要在4月底前到达卖家。

  79.we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.

  我们发现信用证规定的条款与合同的条款不一致。

  80.you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.

  你需要给我们保证汇票到期时你方见票付款。

  81.we think it necessary to stress the importance of the openning your L/C(making your down payment)on time.

  我们认为必须强调一下你按时开信用证(或支付预定金)的重要性。

  82.we consider it important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.

  我们认为有必要提示你开信用证的最后期限。

  83.we would like to state that we usually pay for our importers by sight L/C with, we feel sure, will be agreeable to you.

 

  我们要告诉你,我们对进口货物一般用即期信用证付款,我们认为你会同意。

扫一扫关注全民创业网公众号

扫一扫关注全民创业网公众号

责任编辑:创业飞飞

创业项目推荐

相关文章

扫一扫关注最新创业资讯